Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome Falcons to the Reunion Blog


Wow, has 5 years gone by already? That means it already time for a reunion. We know there are some of you who think it might be to soon, but I know there are those of you who are excited to see all of your friends. That's why we created this blog, for all you Falcons out there who want to help and participate in the five year reunion. We are still just getting started, so there will be much more to come. Please leave a comment and let us know how you feel about having a reunion, if you want to help, what you would like to see happen or your feelings about the reunion in general. Please spread the word to all of your former classmates, let them know about our blog and have them give their input. Please feel free to drop a note and thanks for stopping by.  If you have a hard time posting a comment send us an email at chsclassof2004@live.com


Senior Class Officers of 2004

12 comments:

Senior Class Officers 2004 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Senior Class Officers 2004 said...

What do you think about having a 5 year reunion? Let us know.

Kutenik said...

I'm way excited and think its a great idea!!

Samantha said...

Honestly, I think it is too soon. However, if there is a reunion, depending on when it is, I may go to it.

Jennifer said...

It sounds like a great idea. I would love to do whatever I can to help out.

Aubrey said...

Kallee, I'm glad to see you guys are on top of things, I'm not sure if I can go to the Reunion, but I'd like to. I'm in Idaho still, been married 2 years. Love being married! Hate being babyless!!! Maybe someday we'll be blessed with one. Anyway, I'm glad to see you've found your eternal love. My email is iling_babe@hotmail.com. I went to china before I got married and my name was I ling. I also have an art blog. www.Aubreysart.blogspot.com
Good luck with everything.

Nate and Sarah said...

I say YES! Let me know if there's any way I can help. If you need my address, email me at sjbringhurst@yahoo.com and I'll give it to ya!

Anonymous said...

Lets do it. It would be a good opportunity to see old friends and to catch up on our lives.

Anonymous said...

Its a good idea. I've lost contact with too many people. If I can help, which usually isnt too often haha, let me know. email silverkiwi94@yahoo.com or i think you still have my number?

Unknown said...

I think it needs to happen! So many things have happened for all of us and it would be great to catch up with everyone!! Let's do it!

Anonymous said...

I just wanna say its pathetic that you guys didnt get on top of this. you knew when you ran for office that this was part of it, pathetic!!

Anonymous said...

Way to drop the ball Senior Officers. Even the stupid class of 2005 is doing something! We didn't do anything. Ya, you guys are really awesome. NOT!